Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 April 2020

Black and White

It feels like an eternity since I posted anything here:-(  This isolation thing is certainly a challenge!  Anyhow, I made a card!  I stamped with white embossing ink, and then embossed it with white "Wow" embossing powder.  It has a slight silvery sparkle to it, which you can't see on here.
My motivation has faded as the days go by but I am trying and end up dabbling!  I am waiting on some stamps I ordered to arrive. With our postal service being closed, things are taking their time in getting to me.
Anyhow, thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)  Stay well, stay safe!  Kia kaha!

1 comment:

  1. I know how motivation is waning these days. But this came out beautiful. Keep plugging away.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!