Total Pageviews

Monday 27 April 2020

Cats Wearing Face Masks!

Th cat stamps & dies (above) are from Sizzix Tim Holtz.  I've had them for some time but have not used them much.  Anyhow, these cats have face masks on to protect them from the Covid 19 virus!  I searched my stamps for animals that would look good with the masks on & I came across the cats and decided they were just right!  I stamped the cats onto some card I had water coloured with pink & blue ink.  Then I die cut them and attached them to the black card using sponge tape.  I made the face masks using a small piece off a tissue and used dental floss for the ties.  I added some sequins and a gold border and the card was done.  So much fun making the masks!  I think the cats faces say it all!
 The "Hugs" card above was a really quick one.  I stamped the background using a large SU stamp and glued it to the pale apricot card.  I already had the word "Hugs" die cut so I added it to a piece of apricot card and stuck it to the bottom of the card.  I also added 2 thin strips of shiny gold card above and below the apricot panel.  I lastly added some brass coloured sequins.  
I recently die cut a stash of word dies so I have a pile of different ones to choose from wen making a card.  It saves time to have them already die cut and ready to use. I mostly die cut them from black card.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!