Total Pageviews

Monday 27 April 2020

Growing Birdseed and Pumpkins

 Above is a photo of some flowering birdseed that has grown because the birds have dropped the seeds int the lawn.  There are now dozens of these plants growing wild.  Either in my lawn or in some of my pot plants.  I've left them there to grow and see what happens.  
Below are some of the many pods on the plants.  I opened one to see that was inside them.  It looked like beans to me.  I have no idea but I think maybe that is where the seeds will be?  Maybe they will dry and become seeds?  I have no idea!  It will be interesting to see what happens!
Below is another pumpkin that is growing nicely.  These were self seeded after I threw the pumpkin seeds into the garden.  This bit of garden is just for composting.  All the food peelings etc get thrown in here and it makes wonderful compost.  I have let the pumpkin spread across the lawn as there is plenty of room.
No cards today, just garden stuff!  Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to you:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!