Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Feeling Stressed!

 I made the cat face above,using some thick grey felt.  The black felt is self adhesive, all the rest I used material glue to stick it.  I saw the cat face on Pinterest and hand drew it on to a piece of scrap card.  It was made as a coaster for your cup of tea or coffee. I'm not sure what I will use mine for.
The photo below is what I drew about some of the things I have been doing during this lock down.  The card measures 5 1/2 inches by 7 3/4 inches.  It gave me some thing to do and kept my mind busy.
Today is day 28 of being at home in isolation for me.  I am starting to feel frustrated, as I just want to be able to do my own grocery shopping, and not rely on others to do it for me.  While I am very grateful for those who are helping me, I look forward to being able to do it myself.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)
Stay well!  Kia kaha.

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!