Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 December 2018

Sundays Cards!

 Stamping is addictive.  Fact.  I am addicted to stamping.  Another fact!!  Two more Christmas note cards.  I like making note cards because I can use up scraps of card etc.  And besides that, they are (usually!) quick and easy to make!  Basically, any excuse to stamp/craft!
For the card above, I water coloured some white scrap card, using some SU re-inkers and my aqua brush.  (The one that has water in it).  I just 'painted' some colours on to the card and when it was dry I punched out a pile of snowflakes.  I used two snowflakes on the above card.  So quick, So easy = happy stamper!
And here is "Romeo-Valentino" in my rubbish bin, where I throw my card scraps, ready to throw away!  He spends HOURS in there, sleeping!  If ever I can't find him, I check the bin and there he is!  I have been known to "forget" he is in there, and throw scraps of card and paper on top of him!  He doesn't move! I guess he must be comfortable!?

Thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!