Total Pageviews

Monday 17 December 2018

A Bit of Everything!

I have been very ill and in hospital for a week, (acute adrenal failure) but I am back home now and getting back into my crafting!  Above is a cute photo of my "Cutie-Patootie", Romeo-Valentino!  Oh-so-innocent - NOT!  We won't mention what he did to the Christmas tree!!
Below is a tea cup I made using some new dies I got.  So cute!  I had an order to make two for someone, and I have another one to make for someone else.  After I took this photo, I found some tiny plastic silver spoons in the local $2 Shop, so I put one in each cup, as well as tea bags and a sachet of sugar.  Lots of fun to make!
Below are some paper pyramids I made.  They have  Christmas trinkets inside them.  A quick and easy project, and it uses up your small scraps of paper. 
Below is an order I got for six identical cards.  
A late Christmas card I made and popped in one of my neighbours mail boxes.
 The next two photos are some more teacups I made.

Make your cat(s) a toy!  I cut into strips some of the cellophane bags that I get craft things in, and then stuffed them into an old (clean!) sock.  I tied a knot in the end of the sock and hey presto!  I had a toy for my cats!  They love it because it makes a crinkling sound when they attack it!  It doesn't look flash, but the cats love it!  You could make it into a ball shape it you wanted to.

Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Blass you sweetheart, so sorry to hear you have been ill. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!