Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 December 2018

Christmas Cards

I don't need any more Christmas cards...but I am still making them!  I can't seem to stop!  These two cards are small 3 3/4 inch note cards.  The Angels are another set from AliExpress.  There are three Angels, and some word stamps, as well as a fluffy cloud stamp and some heart stamps in the set.  I have the matching die set as well.  These cards were quick and easy (and fun!) to make.  Both Angels have some sparkly clear gel pen on their hair.  I must get some more of those pens, both of mine have almost run out of ink.
The reindeer on  the card below is shiny gold, but it looks dull in this photo:-(  The paper with the music notes on is also shiny gold.  Well it is in real life!   Oh well!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!