Total Pageviews

Monday 17 December 2018

Christmas Cards and Other Stuff!

Above is a thank you card I made for someone.  The "bow" is a new die, and is so much fun to use!
Below is Romeo-Valentino spread out on my craft desk!  He takes up most of the table! 
The two photos below are of a couple of the tea cups I made.  These ones have the tea bags, sugar and the spoon in them.

Below are three more Christmas card I made. 




I made a whole pile of these Angel Cards and sold them for $2 each. 
 Another tea cup I made.  They look better with the tea bags, sugar and spoon in them.  Without those things in them they look un-finished.  (To me!)
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE  day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!