Total Pageviews

Monday 17 December 2018

Disappointed and Ripped Off by Chunhua Store AliExpress.

I recently purchased this animal stamp set, and the matching dies, from AliExpress.  I bought the stamp set first, then later discovered they also have the matching die set.  When I got the die set, I was  disappointed to discover the dies are facing the WRONG way, and so I can't use them to cut out the animals.  Worst still, I have contacted the seller, "Chunhua Store" THREE times to tell them and ask for a refund, but they didn't seem to  understand what I had written, and just said that the stamp and dies are old separately, which I already knew.  I sent them the photo above to show them what I meant, but have had no response.  NOT good "Chunhua Store".
The photo above shows the stamped image, and the corresponding die, which is facing cutting side down.  It is obvious the die is not going to cut out the image.
Sellers like "Chunhua Store" really frustrate, disappoint and annoy me.  They have my money and I have goods that are defective.
I hope they have a **** Christmas😡  (Fill in the gaps yourself!)
Apologies for my rant, but I am so annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!