Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 September 2017

"Luka" and The Moon!

 These are some photos I took of the full moon one night.  Luckily for me it was a cloudless sky that night!  You can easily see the craters on the surface of the moon, especially on the photo below.  I have always had a fascination for the moon, and can't resist taking photos of it on a clear night! 
 Below is the gorjuss "Luka"!  I was at the hospital waiting for the shuttle to bring me home one day.  Tied to a post was this gorjuss boy, "Luka", waiting patiently for his mum to come back and take him for a walk.  He is 18 months old in this photo, and he was so cuddly I just had to give him a big hug - even though he was wet from the rain!  Isn't he beautiful?!
That's me for today, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the moon pictures. I never seem to be able to see the craters in the pictures I try to take of the moon. They just come out like a large shiny ball.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!