Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 September 2017

Old Die, New Card! Sunshine 100 Plus!

 The die I used on this card is one I have had for some time.  It cuts and embosses, but I could never get it to emboss well when I had my Cuttlebug.  Now I have the Bigshot Plus, I can get it to emboss.  Sadly it isn't showing up too well here.  The card is pale pink (not a good colour to photograph!) and I used a piece of white card for the die.  I cut it one way first, then turned it around and die cut the other side so I got a kid of strip of card. IRL the pink card is brighter than it shows here.
These are two crates I posted in another post, I have decorated them and to show the size better, I put three bottles of nail polish in each crate!  The top crate has a tiny squirrel on it and the bottom crate has a blackbird on it.  P.S. "Cyril-the Squirrel" is  silver, not shiny white as he appears in this photo!
And here is a new tomato plant...
... can you see why I bought it??!!
I'll be planting it in the garden later today.  I am looking to buy a tomato plant called a "jellybean Tomato".  I bought the tomatoes last year but can't find the actual plant to buy.  They are an oval shape and so sweet.  Like a cherry tomato but a different shape and just so yummy to eat.
Above are my three Sunflower seeds I got free from the supermarket!  They were giving them away.  You got the pot, three seeds and a tablet of compressed soil. I put the tablet into some water and within seconds it became wet soil.  These seedlings are ready to be planted out now.  The roots are growing through the bottom of the pot!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet little tomato plants, good luck with them. I did not get too many off mine this year. Cute cards and crates. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!