Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 September 2017

Todays Cards!

Here is a card I made today.  I copied a card I got from my awesome friend Robyn, who lives in Queensland.  She always inspire me with cards she send me!  Her card had a cat on it, but I used "Newton" the dog from Hero Arts. He is a well used stamp!
The card opens out when you pull the tab.
In these two photos, above and below, you can see how it opens up.
I had lots of fun making this card, and I think I will be making some more in the future!  Below is a close-up of "Newton"!  I used a glitter pen thing from CTMH to give him a sparkly wash.  I also used some  "Glossy Accents" on his spots and his nose and his paw print on the bottom right hand corner of the card.  His tongue has some pale pink "Nuvo Crystal Drops" on.  Kind of looks like he has a pink marshmallow on his tongue!! 
I finally got to use one of the gorjuss calendar stamps that Lorraine M sent me a few months back! I intend to make more of these and make them into a kind of hanging 12 months calendar.  I made this one to see how it turned out.  Besides being out of focus, it came out ok!  The circle size is 2 1/2 inches.  I really must take a clear shot of it I got too close with this one and didn't realise until I posted it here.  Oh well, another day tomorrow huh!
I used some tiny flower stamps around the edge of the card, and put some tiny diamonds onto the center of the flowers. 
All done for today! Hope you have a SUNSHINE day!  Thanks for dropping by:-)  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a very interesting fold. Glad you are having fun with the calendar stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!