Total Pageviews

Friday 8 September 2017

Tiny Floral Crate

I just bought this cute crate die for $14 off trademe.co.nz  As far as I can tell, it is exactly the same as the SU one just a lot cheaper.  (I am fine with that!)
I had the flower already made and just sitting on my desk waiting to be used, so it got stuck to the side of the crate with a glue dot.  The crate is very quick and easy to make.  You die cut two crate pieces and then fold on the score lines and stick it together - Simple!
I used a fairly firm card, and in the sunlight, it has a kind of 'shimmer' or 'sparkle' to it.
The measurements of the box are: 4 inches in length, 2 inches in height, and 2 inches in width.
That's all for now, thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sunshine! I thought I had your e-mail address, but now I can't find it. Anyway, I just wanted to send a quick but big THANK YOU for the amazing card, bookmark and postcards (and fairy envelope!) you sent. They made me smile, and it was sweet of you to think of me! I'll write more when I send you a card back. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!