Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Floral Cards

I made this card (above) for  a lovely lady I know who is going through treatment for breast cancer.  I just wanted her to know I was thinking of her and that she isn't alone.  She is a lovely person, and very kind and generous.  I put a lot of 'love' into this card:-)

 The top card is supposed to be  masculine card, I have trouble making these so this  was a challenge!
These floral cards are made using some SU flower dies.  The gold roses are from another company.  Not sure who makes them as they had no label on them when I bought them. This is the first time I have used them.  I like them cut out in gold rather than any other colour for some reason.
These photos are close ups of the flowers.

I had a lot of fun making these cards and once I did one, I had to do more!  I thought I might do some in red and white for Christmas, but haven't done any yet.  Oh well, I have time, don't I ??!
  l 
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!