Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 October 2016

RAK Card

Here is my Random Act of Kindness (RAK) card I made and gave to someone recently. Below is the envelope I stamped to match the card.  SO much fun, and a lot of "love" put into the card:-)  The black cat is a die and I cut out three cats in grey card which is slightly thicker than my usual card. Then I cut out the cat in black card and stuck them all together on top of each other.  I wanted the cat to kind of stand out form the rest of the card.  
I follow my awesome friend  
Nancy's blog and she recently had a post about sending RAK cards.  I took up her challenge and this is the card I made.  Nancy and I met way back in the late 90's, in Illinois USA.  Nancy is a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I just loooove her cards and things she creates!  Please check out her blog, you will love it!  Double click on the word "blog" in blue/purple above and that link will take you to her blog.  What isn't showing up on the envelope is all the little "dew drops" I put on the flowers and leaves.  For this I used tiny drops of Glossy Accents.  This stuff is magic and I love it!  I use it for glue as well, especially if I have tiny things to glue.  I have the very fine needle like tip which makes is so much easier to use.
             
     

Above is the envelope I made to match the card.  IRL the card and envelope are much brighter and more sparkly than it is hosing on here.  I made the birdhouse using a square die, and the roof was made using a SU corner punch.  And the cute little birds are the ones that Lorraine gave me a few months ago. Another RAK!  Please double click on Lorraine's name and this will take you to her blog.
The recipient of this card just loved it:-)
Ok that's all for now, hope you enjoyed your visit!  Have a great weekend, and don't forget to take up the challenge of sending some RAK cards!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!