Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 September 2016

Getting Ready for Christmas!

 Here are some of the SU Mini Treat Bags I made with their cards that go inside them.
My hands are very painful and are slowing me down, but I am getting them done, one by one! 
The striped bag above is actually a bright sparkly gold colour!  IRL it is really pretty! You'll have to take my word in that because it isn't showing up in the photo!  The words say, " 'twas the night before Christmas."
On the card below I have used a die which has a row of hearts to punch out the hearts.  I glued a strip of sparkly gold card behind the punched out hearts.
You can see the row of gold hearts in the photo below.  I found this flower paper when I went on my search for Christmas paper...and found NONE!  I went to a well known store which used to have a huge range of 12x12 scrapbook papers.  Sadly their range of not on;y papers, but other stamping crafts, is getting less and less.  Because it takes me about an hour an half on two buses to get there, I seriously doubt that I will ever bother to go back again.  I was very disappointed the day I went.  In fact, the places I used to buy stamping stuff are all gone.  There is NOTHING nearby:-(  So I have no idea where I am going to get Christmas paper to me more treat bags!  I have searched online, but by the time I add $8 plus for postage, it puts the price up to high. Someone PLEASE open up a decent stamping/paper craft store out West?!  I am desperate!

Well it is a very wet first day of Daylight Saving today, so I will be staying DRY inside and getting creative in my my craft room!  I planted two tomato plants last week, so they will be well watered by all the rain we have had over night and today.  I may have to teach them how to swim!
Thanks for dropping by, have a great weekend!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!