Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 September 2016

Bird House Card

I made this Bird House using a Stampin' Up! punch - for the roof - and a Nestability die for the box part.   SO much fun!  The leaves are from a Kaisercraft die.
Here's a close up of the birdhouse.  I punched out a small heart using another SU punch. 
Here's the pieces I punched out.  The SU punch I used punches out two sizes.  So you can make a slightly bigger bird house if you want to. 
I punched a hole in the top of the birdhouses to attach a piece of thread so I could hang the birdhouse.
Lot's of fun to make!
Thanks for dropping by, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!