Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 September 2016

Christmas and Birthday Treat Pockets/Cards

 The top photo is one of the mini bags I made recently.  The card is what goes inside the bag. I have several birthdays coming up on the horizon, so I am making a start now while I have time!  I really like that Old Olive and Apricot colour scheme!  It always reminds me of the Swan Lake ballet I went to, and all their costumes were of those two colours!
I am rapidly running out of suitable Christmas paper to make more of these treat bags with.  I have just been to two craft shops and none of them had anything suitable:-(  

This treat bag is for Halloween - did you guess?!  I don't make many Halloween things as we don;t actually celebrate it here.  But I do like witches and things and have a few Halloween stamps etc!  Oh yes, this witches butt is on one of those wobbly spring things! Nothing like a witch shaking her butt at you for Halloween!!

Another Christmas treat bag.  Now I need to make cards to go inside the bags - then check I have envelopes the right size!  My next job will be to make the envelopes using my envelope maker board. 
It is a very wet day here today, so I think I will settle in and get crafting!  I have been out (yes, in the rain!) to buy two tomato plants already today, and now I just need this rain to stop so I can plant them!  In the mean time you will find me in my craft room...have a great day and thanks for dropping by! {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!