Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 August 2016

Misty Moon!

This was the moon at 7 am this morning!  A little bit misty, and just peeking through the trees.  I much prefer natural lighting rather than turning the power on.  So, when I can, I throw open the curtains and let in as much natural light as possible.  And this is what I saw when I did that this morning!
Within minutes the sky was getting lighter, and the moon was disappearing.  The moon had a misty look about it this morning.  It wasn't clear, as these photo's show. 
As usual, I was outside in my pj's with the camera!  These were taken from my back porch, looking West. 
That tree in the photos will soon have buds on it - Spring is just around the corner!  Yippee!
I haven't made any cards recently, I have lot's of "other" things going on and my creativity is just a bit slow for now.  
Thanks for dropping by, enjoy your weekend! 
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!