Total Pageviews

Thursday 18 August 2016

A Nice Surprise!

 I had my old compost bin and fireplace removed yesterday. I knew there was self planted potatoes growing  there but didn't think they would have any potatoes on yet. 
The plants were small and didn't have any flowers on yet, so it was a nice surprise when I ended up with this big bowl full of spuds! As you can see, I wasn't the only one interested in them!  I had some for lunch and they were so yummmm! 
This card was very simple and quick to make.
I lightly sponged some Sunshine Yellow ink around the edges of the "Thank You" piece of card.  There is a lot of white space on the card and I had "issues" with that.  Do I leave it as it is or add something to it??  I don''t usually make cards that have lot's of white spaces left, so this card was/is a challenge for me!
We have another gorjuss stunning sunny today, and I am going to make the most of it! Spring is just around the corner and I have already seen tiny buds on some of the blossom tree's.  Yay!  That means SUMMER is coming:-)
Enjoy your day, whatever you do!  Thanks for dropping by, {HUGS}  from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. I kind of like the white space card. It makes a change. Love your wee spuds. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!