Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 February 2016

What Do You Do With The Empty Box Your SU Stuff Comes In?!

 ...you get in, look cute, get comfortable, turn around three times...
 ...and go to sleep for the rest of the day!
Well, that's what "Romeo-Valentino" did the day my Stampin' Up! things arrived recently!  He loved the noisy brown wrapping paper inside the box - the same paper I wanted to make paper flowers with - and just flopped down in the box for a big snooze! 
So, THAT'S what you do with the empty box your Stampin' Up! things come in...
P.S. what you can't see, is the fan beside him keeping him cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!