Total Pageviews

Friday 26 February 2016

Healing Nicely And A Card!

 At last! I have the stitches out! My eye is healing well and it feels a lot more comfortable now.  No more horrible, drive-you-crazy itching!  That was worse than the pain:-(  
 I am still not allowed to get my wounds wet and am not allowed to wash may hair!  Two weeks of not washing my hair:-(  I have managed to wash my hair over the bath, by using  containers of warm water:-)  A rather long process, but hey, it worked!
This is a big heart card I made for a friend for Valentines day.  I made a small tab using the SU tab punch so the recipient could hang it on her wall.  She loved it:-)Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Your eyes are indeed healing nicely. You will soon be back to normal! Beautiful valentines too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!