Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 October 2015

Update On The "Warning" In The Post Below!

I received an email from fishpond.co.nz last night saying they would refund my $28.97 into my bank account but they would need my bank account details!  Seriously?! Are you kidding me?!  This was funny because they already had my details as they had asked for them when I asked for the refund! I went to my  page on fishpond and yes there it was, my bank details they had asked for!  Anyhow I emailed them the details, again, and am now waiting (again, deep *sigh*) for the deposit to show up on MY OWN bank account.  I live in hope.  (Another deep *sigh*...)  
Thanks for reading this, I know it isn't all that interesting but it is important to me!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!