Total Pageviews

Monday 26 October 2015

"I'm Feline Catty!"

 Here are some more cat cards I have made.  I added some sponged stripes to the black cat!  I have been cutting these cats out by hand so far, but have just ordered the Banners Framelit dies so it will be a lot easier and quicker for me!
 After making the cards I thought why not make the cat out of a paper bag?!  So I did!  You could make these and put a gift inside!
 After cutting out the shape I embossed each cat with various embossing folders.  Then I added the nose and whiskers and lastly added the eye's.  I attached each cat to the base card. with sponge tape.  Before assembling the card I lightly sponge around the edges with a Sepia coloured ink pad. 
Here's another bookmark I made.  I have sponged some stripes onto him to give him a bit of character!  
Happy Labour weekend to all the Kiwi's reading this!  Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!