Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 October 2015

Three Quick Christmas Cards

These are some Christmas cards I made today.  I used my Stampin' Up! "Petal Potpourri" stamp set with the matching die for the flowers.  I used my Real Red SU stamp pad on the flowers and stuck them to the card with some sponge tape.  The leaves behind the flowers is from a clear set of stamps I have had for a few years.  No idea what it's called.  (It isn't from SU) I only inked the leaves not the entire stem and stamped it three times.  I added the Christmas greeting (also SU) at the top of the card and it was done!
The cards have a blank insert inside to write a message on.
Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!