Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Wedding Card


This was a quick Wedding card I made today for my physio I go to.  She was married recently.  I also made the envelope using my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Maker.  (I can't live without that thing!)  The card has tiny punched out flowers on it and each flower has a tiny stick on pearl in the centre. I also added a small touch of glitter to each flower.  I made the bow using the SU bow punch. I added some ribbon as well.
After I took the photo of the envelope I added a small pearl to the centre of the bow...and forgot to take another photo of it!
Thanks for visiting; {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!