Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 April 2015

Two Cutie's!

These 2 are Brownie (on the left) and Piper (on the right) and I see them every week when I go to the Vet to get my cat food!  Oh-so friendly and oh-so- cute!  I took this photo, plus some others, for Valentines Day this year.  Both these cuties are very happy for me to dress them up as I like!  And they pose like professionals!  I did some Christmas photo's too and will eventually post them on here.  The cushion looks huge against these two as they are quite tiny dogs.  Thank you to their owners who work at the Vet clinic!
Happy crafting everyone; {HUGS} from me to YOU:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!