Total Pageviews

Friday 24 April 2015

All Dressed Up!


In the top photo "Piper" is dressed in her Elf suit ready to be one of Santa's little helpers!  Both these dogs are very tiny - my cats are much bigger than these two!  The bottom photo is of "Brownie" dressed as a waiter!  "May I take your order, madam?," he is saying!  The seat they were sitting on was slippery and their little legs kept sliding  all over the place!  These photo's were taken in the vet clinic and clients were constantly coming in and out.  No matter how busy the waiting room was these two kept their concentration on their "photo sesion"! Their photo's are now up on the wall in the vet clinic as well as on their face book page!  I am hoping to dress them up for Halloween photo's sometime -watch this space!
Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!