Total Pageviews

Friday 17 April 2015

Red Flowers x Two!

About a month ago I made a journal for someone very special.  She had been visiting me every week for 4 years and had made a huge, positive diference in my life.  She was moving on to a new job and so I made a journal for her.  The red flower on the right is the paper flower I made and put on the wrapping on the journal.  On the left is the front of a card she gave me.  Un-knowingly we had each chosen something for the other with an almost identical red flower on it!  We were so surprised that we each took a photo of the two flowers side by side!

Yay!  My first proper post in months!  I am so glad to be back!Have a great weekend; {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!