Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 October 2011

A Lonely Time...

Two fortyfive am is a very lonely time of day, especially when you are alone & not feeling very well.
I basically have no immune system, no stress hormones, & have been in hospital very unwell (again) with the flu & a bad dose of asthma as well as a sinus infection. I have been home for a week but am a long way from being well. It will take me a long time to get my health back.
Yesterday I had to make an emergency trip to the doctors as I was having trouble breathing & was wheezing alot. They put me on the nebuliser right away, which, eventually eased my breathing & helped me feel better. My gp spent almost an hour with me getting things sorted out before he sent me home. I felt alot better after that.
However at around midnight tonight I woke up feeling like I had a temperature & was nauseous, I didn't feel well at all. I called an ambulance & they were here within minutes.
I have infected sinuses which is causing the temperature & making me feel unwell but luckily I didn't need to go back to hospital.
But as I said, 2.45 am is a lonely time when you are not feeling well & are on your own. I wanted someone to "talk" to and you're it!
My temperature settled down somewhat & the paramedics said it was no doubt caused by the sinus trouble & the fact that I still have the flu and astham problems. They were brilliant & I made sure I told them so! They spent almost an hour with me making sure I was ok & explaining things to me. Very reassuring. Even the cats were impressed!
So that's my evening story, or should I say, early morning story! I had a cup of tea took 2 Paracetamol for the temperature but I'm not feeling sleepy just yet, so I decided to blog it!
I do have some cards to download but am not feeling energetic enough to do it yet, maybe over the weekend I will do it. We'll see, I make no promises!
Well, thanks for being there, I know there will be someone who has read this.
Thanks for visiting me at this early hour of the day! {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sunshine, I'm sorry that you're not feeling well. I wonder what's going on - this has been such a "sick" time for most of my friends and family. Now it's gone global. I hope that you feel better soon. I look forward to seeing more of your creative endeavors.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!