Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 October 2011

Owl Card


I was inspired to make this card after seeing one Marisa had made, on her blog. PLEASE check out her blog because she has some gorgeous cards there! Her blog address is http://rosemary-reflections.blogspot.com This is NOT a link so you will have to type the address in manually. Sorry, my 'link' thing doesn't work anymore & I don;t know how to fix it:-( If you do, let me know!
Anyway, I made this card using Stampin Up Owl punch, the leaves are from the bird punch, and the circles are nesties. The flower is also for an SU punch. I used Distressed Lines embossing folder on the white circle.
I had so much fun making this card (Thank you Marisa!) that I just know I am going to make some more this afternoon!
I'm still recovering from all my health problems recently and am just taking it real easy & not getting stressed if the housework isn't done. The most I do is sleep alot & play in my stamp room - both are very relaxing & fulfilling!
I'll be glad when the side effects of the Prednisone wear off; my stomach is very swollen & feels very uncomfortable, but it will pass. I've been here many times & I know it will improve! Thanks for visiting & please go & check out Marisa's blog!
{{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!