Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 October 2011

Owl Card and A Crystal



On the post below this, I said I was going to make another Owl card..this is it! Thanks to Marisa for her inspiration, please go to her blog & have a wander around, her cards are fabulous & very inspiring! http://rosemary-reflections.blogspot.com
I changed the layout slightly. These are so much fun to make, the Owl punch has always been a favourite of mine!
The rose quartz crystal is set into a small piece of driftwood I found on the beach one day, it had a small indent in it so the crystal fit perfectly! It sits in a dish of sand from the beach. I call it my "Zen" garden!
"Romeo-Valentino" (The black & white bloke on the right hand side of my blog) just LOVES to put his paw in the sand ever so often & swish the sand everywhere!
Like me, he can resist anything but temptation!
Thanks for visiting, {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!