Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Today's Effort!





I made the Halloween Owl for a friend, and it is now on it's way to her place. No names mentioned in case she sees it on here before she gets it! He was fun to make & only took a few minutes to complete. The tiny note book was covered with some SU paper & the owl was stuck on afterwards. Easy peasy! The thank you card was, once again, inspired by a card on Rosemary-Reflections blog (see side panel for the address) Make sure you check out her blog, the cards are soooo pretty!
Ok, the card board boxes, well that's a "play house" I made for the two Purrito's, Bella & Ro-Ro! They love it & spend hours playing in it & chasing each other through it! It has doors & windows all around it so they can run through it. I made it ages ago for them.
Thanks for visiting, {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. It's a lot tidier than mine and I have not created in a loooooooong time!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!