Total Pageviews

Friday 16 September 2011

Circle Cards



I made these cards using my circle nesties. They open at the top of the card. They are quick and easy to make, as well as being fun!
I first cut out the folded circle (scallop) then cut out another scallop circle the same size. I glued this circle to the folded circle card. Then I stamped in the middle of the card & coloured it in. I cut out the plain circle then cut out the center of the card so the stamped image shows through. This plain circle is stuck to the card using sponge tape to give it some height. It SOUNDS complicated, but honestly, it isn't! Believe me, I don't like making complicated cards, I prefer "easy-peasy", it keeps my sanity intact!! The last thing I did was to add the embellishments.
Ok that's it from me for tonight! Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting! {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

2 comments:

  1. What a happy and fun creation. Love your star centers to your lovely flowers. I'm happy to see you are still blogging. I was looking back at my very early posts on my blog, and you were my first commenter! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These circle cards are so pretty. They remind me of some round frames that I bought years ago at a flea market. Don't know where they are, but I love these cards.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!