Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Here's What I Did...




...last night! I was, as usual, blog-hopping & I found the cute towel card on SCS. Now, I don't remember whose it was but I do remember it had "Druham Stamper" written under the photo. So if this is you then I thank you for the inspiration, you did a great job on your card! They were fairly quick to make, except when "Ro-Ro" ran off with the ice block stick I was going to use for the towel rail! Everything came to a sudden halt while I chased him round the house to get the stick back. (I never did get it & had to use another one!) The second card is another one of my Pixie's & this time I stamped a cat (Inkadinkado) in the wheelbarrow! My cats love to get int he wheelbarrow, especially if it has dirt or leaves in it! Ok, that's me for the time being, hope you had fun & have a fun Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Love the little towel card. That would make a different kind of wedding card - or moving in together card perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention the kitty card - my kitty would have a fit if I put her in a wheelbarrow! Very cute card though.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!