Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Helen's Pins




Ooops! The first photo is round the wrong way...darn gremlins again! I had them round the right way before uploading but something happened in the process! Bummer:-(
Anyway, the first two pics are (24) swap pins I made for my friend Helen, she's off to a stamp weekend at Taupo this weekend & asked me if I would make her pins for her! (Yo, you are not supposed to know this!) She chose the two stamps she wanted & the rest was up to me!
The card is one of my Swiss Pixie stamps, cute huh! The cat is from Inkadinkado. Ok, that's me for today, I need to stamp a card now! Thanx for visiting, see you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!