Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 September 2009

The Card...


...and the envelope are together! What I mean is, I put the card in that envelope after I had stamped it! This is the card I gave to my neighbours for their housewarming yesterday. We live nestled amongst the beautiful Waitakere Ranges & are surrounded by gorgeous Native tree's & bus, so the card & envelope were very appropriate! The tree stamp is form Montarga. The words on the envelope say, "Greetings from Titirangi, The Fringe of Heaven.
(My own design) TFH is the Maori description of Titirangi because we are up so high in the hills...close to Heaven! I like it:-)
Ok, that's all for now, thanx for dropping in, virtual hugs from me:-)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card.. Art from the nature.. my doughter love cats.. very cute cats..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both very pretty. Great job with the collaging - looks like it was designer paper!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!