Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Tree's And Other Stuff




The tree stamp is from Montarga (NZ). I have stamped it in 3 different colours & then added some Autumn Flower Soft. I just love that stuff!
I layered the tree's onto 2 different green coloured card then on to the orange card. Lastly I added the 2 orange dotted brads. The paper clip was made by stamping on to some Shrinky Dink. After colouring it etc I hung it on the paper clip. Great little gift for posting in the mail:-)
(Watch out Rosy, both these are on their way to you as I write:-)
Thanks for visiting, {{HUGS}} from me to you!

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!