Total Pageviews

Monday 31 August 2009

Two Pixies In The Garden!



Here are two Pixies having fun in the garden! I have used some Flower Soft on here too. I put both stamps onto one of my clear acrylic cuttlebug plates so I could stamp them in the right place. I didn't have an acrylic block big enough so used the cb plate! It works really well too! If you had several clear stamps (cling mount) you could make a big 'scene' easily! Have you tried this idea?! Anyway, I had fun with this, even though I did have a bit of a headache at the time:-( Happy Monday & thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card, looks like you put alot of time into it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!