Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 August 2009

Blue Pixie, Pink Pixie...














...a bee, a snowman (Sebastian) & a dog!! Great description huh! (It's one of those days..)
The little Pixies are from Bizzy Becs & they are sooooooo cute! The snowman's head (he does have a body!) is from a very tall stamp I've had for a few years. I stamped his hat on some red fuzzy felt stuff, cut it out & stuck it to the whit card. Looked better this way & gave him some 'charm'! Think the bee stamp is Darcies. The words under the snowman are from House Mouse. Most of these cards have Kindy Glitz & Dimesional Magic on them somewhere! Thanks for dropping in, see you again soon! Have a great weekend:-)

2 comments:

  1. That dog is just too cute and lil old Sebastian coming out for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, have you been busy or what! Great cards once again. I love your little pixies and what you did for that snowman!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!