Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 November 2023

New Cards!

I've been out of action for a couple of weeks and in that time Blogger has changed- frustrating:-( 
I've been in and out of hospital a couple of times, again, and they still don' really know what's going on. Anyhow, here are a couple of cards I made the other day. The one above is a big card, it measures 7x7 inches. All Lavinia stamps on both cards. There's a lot of elements in the top card and it took me several hours to complete. I made it the day after I came out of hospital as I wanted something to do that was both fun and relaxing. And it took my mind off my ongoing health issues. I am very happy how it turned out!

For this card above, I used a new sticker stencil from Lavinia to make the arch. I know the image is rather pale, something is going on with my laptop as it is changing the colours on everything I post. Uff da, I can't do anything about it at the moment.
Both cards have tons of sparkle on them, especially the first card.
Ok just a quick post today as I am still feeling tired and exhausted. 
Andrea B, I hope your Lavinia Stamps you won have arrived and you are having loads of fun with them! I'm still waiting on my order too arrive.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

  1. Blogger definitely is frustrating when they make those changes that you don't know about until you try and do something you normally do. Don't give up. Love the cards but sad to hear that you're not feeling well again. I know how frustrating that can be. Keep up your spirits.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!