Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 November 2023

Blizzard

This is a tall card, 7 1/2 by 3 inches. Even though it is not finished, I decided to post it anyway. I am waiting on some stamps to arrive that have Christmas words.  I used one of Lavinia Stamps Scene Scape's cards for the background, and stamped the sign, bird, holly and foliage on to that card. These Scene Scape's cards make awesome backgrounds, and make it quicker to make a card. There's lots of different designs and sizes too. I love them! I added some snow on the sign and Holly, using a white Signo gel pen.  Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, peaceful card, Sunshine! The Scene Scape background is so cool and perfect for this card. I might have to look into those. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Such a beautiful scene.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!