Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 November 2023

Christmas Card

I made this card using the LS Leaf Bouquet stamp - one of the new stamps. I coloured it using Gansai Tambi Gem Colour paints. I love these paints! One I had painted the image, and stamped the word (another new LS stamp) I dotted on some glue and sprinkled some Diamond glitter on. It looks stunning in real life! So sparkly! I am loving the new stamps from Lavinia Stamps (Winter Whispers). To see some more beautiful Lavinia Stamps cards, hop over to my friend Andrea's blog, she has some gorgeous cards she made. She won the entire new Winter Whispers range on Instagram!!  I was so happy for her!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

2 comments:

  1. Yay - you got your stamps!! I never would have thought to use the Leaf Bouquet stamp this way, and I love it! The colors are amazing. Beautiful work as always, Sunshine.❤️ -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty with those colors - it makes such a lovely tree.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!