Total Pageviews

Monday 13 November 2023

Christmas Card


 A quick Christmas card made yesterday. The Berry Branch and small snowflakes are both from LS. The sentiment and large snowflake are both Suzanne Canon stamps. Her calligraphy is stunning! There's lots of sparkle on here, trust me! I brushed ink from 3 different coloured ink pads across the top of the card, then applied a wet brush over the top to blend the colours.
Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and everyday!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Sunshine! I love the red berries, and that sentiment is perfect. (Another company/maker whose stamps I need to check out!) -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is even more gorgeous in person! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!