Total Pageviews

Friday 28 June 2019

Stamp Once And Make Two Cards!

The two cards above were made by stamping  a large flower stamp  once and getting two cards from it.  I cut the card in half before I stamped.  Aligned it up on my stamp platform with both pieces of card close together and stamped it.  This is a quick and easy way to make cards!  The flower stamp I used it quite long, so it was easy to do.  I added some ink splatters in pink and gold as well as a few gems. I layered the white card onto some SU coloured card.  I also stamped part of the flower image on the inside white panel of the card.  The word stamp and the three dots stamp is from other stamp sets.
The two cards below are made the same way as the two cards above.  I had lot's of fun making these, and as I said, they are quick and easy to make.  As well as being FUN to make!
For the words on these two cards I stamped them on scrap card, cut them out and popped them up with sponge tape to give the cards a  little bit of dimension.  These two cards are splattered with black and gold ink. 
The two cards below are both postcard type cards.  They were some I got from a stamp show some time ago.  I just stamped on the them and added the two angel wings on the card below. 

My health has been up an down recently and I haven't been well enough to do much at times.  Thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  (HUGS) from me to YOU:-)  Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea to use a large image to stamp once and make two cards. Now I want to look through my stamps to see if I have any large stamps that would work for that technique. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!