Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 June 2019

Some New "Toys" and What's This??

These are some new craft supplies that have arrived in the last week or so.  The flower stamp in the set above, measures just over 6 inches in length and just over 3 inches wide.  It is a long stamp! I have a card half made with it, and I did the "stamp once and get two cards" thing, as shown in the post I did yesterday. I need a bigger stamp platform because this stamp was a challenge to stamp on the one I have!  (Santa, are you listening?!)  The words on the top word stamp say, "Our weird conversations mean more to me than strong coffee or new shoes..." I am sure I know a few people I can send that to!
The stamp set above is the one I used on the "stamp once and get two cards", in the post before this. The flower stamp in this set is not quite as long as the set above.  (But hey, Santa, I still need a bigger stamp platform!) 
The stamp set above makes these cute flowers, and I also have the matching die set.
This is a new star embossing folder.  I saw a card (somewhere?!) made with this folder and thought I could use it on my Christmas cards.  Which I have yet to make:-)
The three photos below are some new dies I got.  I have some more but have to photograph them.  A couple of the dies (not the ones below) are very intricate and I am having issues cutting them out.  I have tried waxed paper but all I get is a lovely die cut from the waxed paper, not the card.  I looked at buying some drier sheets, but at $8 a pack, I decided not to buy them.  If anyone has any ideas how to die cut intricate dies, feel free to let me know!  Thanks in advance! 




This trio of birds (above is such a cute stamp!  I want to make a few Christmas cards with this stamp.
The bird die below is also cute!  I haven;t done much with any of these new craft things, I have seriously low iron levels and am waiting for an appointment at the local hospital for an iron infusion.  I have been booked in twice for the infusion, and twice I was unwell and had to cancel.  I am now booked in for July 19th.  I feel very weak and lightheaded most of the time.  I just want to get the infusion over an done with and (hopefully!) start to feel better.
 Below are two self healing mats I bought for $4.99 each.  I use them as platforms in my Bigshot die cutting machine, instead of the acrylic ones.  The self healing mats work PERFECTLY!!  I can die cut and emboss.  These mats don't warp or crack and are way cheaper than the acrylic ones.  (I like to save money on craft stuff!)
My last photos is an odd one!  (Even for me!) It is some foil/plastic that my tea bags come in, inside the box.  I am wondering how I can use it for crafting??!  If you have any ideas please let me know!  It is actually a  lovely lime green colour in reality.  It seems such a waste to throw it away!
Ok, I'm done for the day.  I am really tired, even though it's only about 10.20 am.  I really need that iron infusion:-) Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like that foil-type paper from your tea box. (I've saved stuff like that, too. :) I would use it on a fun, bright birthday card - maybe as a layer behind the focal image.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!