Total Pageviews

Friday 28 June 2019

Thank You "Imagineif"

I recently purchased, online, two Ranger White Opaque Gel pens from a company called "Imagineif" here in NZ.  The pens arrived and I tired to use them, however, neither of the pens worked very well at all.
I contacted the company and was asked to send the pens back to them.  I did this right away.
Today, a couple of days later, they called me to say that they couldn't get the pens to work either, and would give me a refund.  But not only a refund, but they would also refund me the cost of postage I had paid to send them back!  I was stunned that they would do that,and told them so!
So, thank you Samantha Johnson from "Imagineif" in Morrinsville NZ!!  This is a company that really does care about their customers and does their best for them:-)  Check them out on www.imagineif.co.nz they have some great craft products at great prices:-)
That's me for the day, it's getting cold and dark and I am going to get into my jim-jams (pajama's!) now and keep warm!  I HATE Winter:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!