Total Pageviews

Monday 1 July 2019

Sundays Cards!

I made these three cards yesterday.  The top one has yellow sequins in the center of the daisy, as well as on the card.  
The "Hugs" card was made using a new die I got recently.  This was the first card I made with it.The word "hugs" was cut out of white card and grey card.  The grey card is the negative.  The white "Hugs" is inlaid into the grey card.  I attached the panel to a red card and then onto the embossed white card, and finally onto the red card.
For the card above, I water coloured the birds using water colour pencils.  I like the colours on this card!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!