Total Pageviews

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Stamp Platforms - Which One??

I am thinking of purchasing a new Stamp Platform.  The one I have is not big enough to take my longer stamps easily.  
I am thinking of getting the Tim Holtz Tonic Studio one with the 8.5x8.5 stamping are.
The one I have at present came with the stamping foam, but as far as I know the THTS one doesn't have the foam.  From my experience, the foam helps to give a good impression when stamping. 
What do you think?  Which platform do you use?  Does it matter if there is no foam?  Can I purchase the foam sheet separately if I get the THTS platform?
I have looked at different platforms on the net but am confused!  I just want one that has a bigger stamping area than the one I have now.  If you have any thoughts, please let me know!
Thank you in advance!

1 comment:

  1. I have a Misti and Mini Misti that I regularly use and I have SU's which is still in the box. So far, the regular Misti has been big enough for me. I read on Amazon in the questions section that the TSTH's lid flips to accommodate either clear or unmounted rubber stamps, so that is probably why it doesn't come with foam. I don't use the foam with my rubber stamps on the Misti and the image comes out okay, especially since you can stamp it multiple times to get the coverage you want without having to continually line it up. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!