Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 August 2019

"Jar of Dreams", and Cards!

The photo above is a "Jar of Dreams" I made recently.  I was inspired by a Woodware clear stamp set I have called "Jar of Dreams".  I forgot to photograph the stamp set:-(  The next  photos show how I made the JOD.  I had already bought the jars some time ago from the local Hospice Shop for 20 cents each.  At the time I had no idea what I would make or use them for, I just knew I would  come up some fantastic idea!  And I did!  I already have people wanting to buy them!





The stamped words are from the Woodware stamp set.  It comes with two sayings. 
Below are some Christmas cards I have been making.  I've had a horrible cold for over three weeks and because my immune system is not good, it has taken me a long time to recover.  The cold went to my chest and made my asthma worse, so I was having to use my inhaler several times a day as well as at night.  
All these reindeer cards were made using SU card stock. The banner looks yellow, but I can assure it is shiny gold in real life!





 The next 5 cards I made a week or so back.  The top part of the cards have been embossed on an angle so I could stamp on the plain piece.  I used an SU tree shaped punch for the trees.  Really easy cards to make:-)




The last card was one I made a couple of weeks ago, this too was an easy card to make. 
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} to you from ME:-) 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for those jars. I can see why everyone likes them. I am so behind on my Christmas cards - you seem to be on a roll. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jar is so cute! I may have to make one for myself. And I love all the Christmas cards. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!